Thank you for applying online. The application process is an essential part of your journey to becoming a Porter's girl!
To begin the online application process, please log in to our Application Page. Here, you will be allowed to create and submit your application, check the status of your materials, access your admission decision in March, and much more.
How to Access or Create Your Account:
Already receiving mail or email from Porter's?
Congratulations, you have already begun the application process! If you are a student or parent who is receiving mail or email from us or have recently inquired online, a user name has already been created for you and sent to the email address you provided. You are able to log into our Application Page with that user name. If you do not remember the email address you provided or the user name that was sent to you, please contact the Office of Admission at email@example.com
. Please do not create a new account
; doing so will complicate your record in our database and we want to be sure we have the proper information for you at all times.
Once you have your user name, please follow these instructions:
- Click on the APPLY NOW button.
- To obtain your temporary password, click the Forgot Your Login? Need Help Logging In? link.
- On the Sign In Help screen:
- Enter the email address you gave the school.
- Select the check box next to Password to request your Password. (NOTE: You need both in order to login. If you have a user name and can't remember it, check user name also.)
- Click Send Reminder.
- Confirm your First Name and Last Name if the screen prompts you to do so.
- If you request to receive your User name, an email containing your current User name will be sent to the email address you provided in Step 3a.
If you request your Password, you will be sent an e-mail containing a link that will take you directly to a screen where you will establish a new password. Follow the instructions to set your new Password.
You are now on your way to completing your application!
Note: Students and parents have individual accounts and user names, which are set up separately. The accounts all link to the student's online application and checklist.
Not yet receiving any information from us?
If you haven't completed an online inquiry, do not receive our mailings or emails, have not yet attended an Admission event, you are not in our database. Please follow these instructions to set up your account:
- Click on the APPLY NOW button
- Click on the Create Account link.
- Follow the steps accordingly.
To be sure you have completed all application requirements, please read the Application Timeline
, Application Overview
, and, if applicable, Information for International Students
You are now on your way to completing your application!Note: Students and parents have individual accounts and user names. When creating a new account, parents are given immediate access; student user names will be generated by Miss Porter's School and sent by email. The accounts all link to the student's online application and checklist.