If your class year ends in 2 or 7 and you are interested in volunteering for Reunion, please contact Cicely Upham, director of alumnae and parent engagement, at email@example.com or 860-409-3635.
Each class ending in 2 or 7 will have a Reunion class committee with one or two Ancients volunteering as Reunion committee chairs (or co-chairs) and a larger group of Ancients volunteering as committee members.
What does it mean to be a Reunion Volunteer?
- Attend All School Reunion
- Encourage classmates to attend All School Reunion
- Make your best gift to Miss Porter’s in honor of your Reunion celebration.
- Meet with the Reunion committee to strategize about ways to engage your class.
- Create virtual opportunities for class engagement leading up to Reunion, including a full Class Meeting.
- Collect Class Notes for the Bulletin
- Collect updates contact information from your classmates
- Make an account and promote the usage of Graduway.
- Establish channels of communication for your class: Facebook, texting, Graduway, email, etc.
- Plan and lead full Reunion committee meetings.
- Amplify the school’s fundraising and gift planning messages to your class and work to increase class participation for Reunion giving.
- Sign your name to fundraising materials created by members of the Alumnae and Development Office.
- Thank members of your class when they make a gift to MPS in honor of their Reunion.